Arche S.A. having its seat and registered office in Warsaw, Puławska 361, (hereinafter referred to as “Arche”) is the data controller of your personal data.
What is the purpose and basis of processing your personal data?
Your data will be processed by H&M on the following legal basis and for the following purposes:
- conclusion and performance of an agreement for hotel services or catering services (the legal basis for processing is Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
- pursuing any claims by Arche in connection with the damage suffered by the hotel and caused by the hotel guest or defense against the guest's claims in relation to the hotel (the legal basis for processing is Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, where Arche's legitimate interest is an investigation possible claims);
- documenting the performance of the service for tax purposes (the legal basis for processing is Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
- ensuring the safety of hotel guests and other persons staying on the premises of the hotel by means of CCTV (the legal basis for processing is Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, where Arche's legitimate interest is to ensure the safety of guests and other persons staying on the premises of the hotel);
- fulfillment of statistical obligations (the legal basis for processing is Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
- if consent is given when providing personal data, also for marketing purposes of entities from the Arche Group (the legal basis for processing is Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR, you have the right to withdraw consent to data processing at any time - withdrawal of consent does not affect for the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal).
Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to implement the above-mentioned goals. Arche will transfer personal data to other entities entrusted with the processing of personal data on behalf of and for Arche, including:
- entities providing IT services and software,
- companies providing advisory services and law firms providing legal advisory and representation services
Moreover, Arche will share personal data with other recipients, provided such an obligation results from the provisions of the law. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries and international organizations.
How long will your personal data be processed?
Personal data will be processed for the period of using our services and after its termination, i.e. for the period provided for by law, including the provisions of the Civil Code and the Accounting Act.
What are your rights?
You have right to:
- access to your personal data and receiving copies of personal data being processed;
- correction of your incorrect data;
- request for deletion of data (“right to be forgotten”) where the circumstances provided for in art. 17 of the GDPR applies;
- restrict processing in cases specified in art. 18 of the GDPR;
- object to data processing in the cases indicated in art. 21 of the GDPR;
- data portability, processed with any form of automated processing.
If you consider that your personal data are being processed unlawfully, you can file a complaint to the supervisory authority (UODO, Stawki 2, Warsaw, Poland).
If you need additional information related to the protection of personal data or you want to exercise your rights, please contact us:
Data Protection Officer: Piotr Janiszewski, email@example.com
Arche S.A. Warsaw (02-801), Puławska 361.